Opening hours of the Tourist Office
High season, open every day, including Sundays and holidays from 9am to 7pm.
Off-peak season, open from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12am and from 2pm to 6pm.
Virtual tour of the Tourist Office of Banyuls-sur-Mer
Several products are for sale in the Tourist Office :
- Hiking guide Banyuls : 3€
- Hiking guide Sentier Littoral : 4€
- Routard guide "Pays Pyrénées Méditerranée" : 4,90€
- DVD "Banyuls, Collioure, Maillol, portrait d'un terroir" : 15€
- Book "Terroirs marins" Pascal Borrell : 29€
- Book "Château de Querroig" : 29,50€
- Tote-bag "Coup d'un soir" : 8€
- Hat "Banyuls-sur-Mer" : 6€
- Magnet "Banyuls-sur-Mer" : 4€
Consult our products sheets
Payment in cash or credit card only.
Our quality commitments
The Tourist Office of Banyuls-sur-Mer is committed to:
- Offer you a warm welcome: we strive to do our utmost to make you discover our resort.
- Provide you with clear and precise information: our team will inform you, in 3 languages about the territory and its surroundings.
- Welcome you with a professional team, attentive to your well being while staying in Banyuls: enthusiastic experimented tourist advisors will make every effort to meet your expectations and to help you solve any problem that may occur.
- Assure your satisfaction throughout your stay. Your suggestions and comments (whether positive or negative) are treated promptly and with great attention in order to improve our service every day a little more.
Prepare your trip to Banyuls
The Tourist Office of Banyuls offers you to make an appointment with your tourist advisor for your stay.
Thus, having identified your particular interests, the advisor proposes an appointment during which corresponding suggestions, activities, etc., meeting your expectations, will be presented.
To make an appointment, contact Sophie at the reception desk at +33 (0) 4 68 88 31 58 or send us an email (link Sends email)